Friday, August 7, 2009

HELLO?!?!?!?! IS ANYONE LISTENING?!?!?! ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

HELLO?!?!?!?!?! HELLLLOOOOOO?!?!?!?! You there!!!! The Bigwigs at Time, etc. ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!?!?!?! This was actually the start to another post I was going to do today about how much I really do miss all the shelter magazines that have folded. I was filing all my old magazines last weekend and it hit me like a ton of bricks how many magazines I missed, craved really. Yes, blogs are great but they are not even close to the same as a magazine. Ironically, as I was about to post this with images from Domino, Cottage Living, etc. I found out that Southern Accents is now folding too. PLEASE SOMEONE STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!


When I look at pictures on blogs/websites I think, "Oh that is a great room", but then I move on. When I am reading magazines I STUDY every aspect of a room. There really is no comparison. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring some of the dead shelter magazines back to life and into my mailbox!

**All images Southern Accents

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive