Friday, August 14, 2009

julie & julia a granny movie


i asked my friends to go see this movie. they told me no way, it's a movie for grannys. so i went anyway, because i like food, blogs, love stories, france, new york...and grannys!
the movie is not a great work of art & u could probably enjoy it on dvd. but it's still worth seeing now, a nice escape.
meryl streep is great & stanley tucci is sexy. julia child got married when she was a 40 year old virgin & she made up for lost time !
so grab ur favorite granny & take her to the movies. even my bf loved it, possibly because it put me in a romantic mood for a good dinner and some canoodle-ing.


these photos are of the real julia's home and kitchen.
u can read a great story written by her at architectural digest (from where these photos came from). & read the books: my life in france by julia child, and julie and julia by that blogger who made it big.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive