Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lamp Update and a Thank You!

I had several people ask me about this lamp from this room. Thanks to Design Actually I now know where to send you- George Kovacs. Thank you D.A.!
Also I would like to send a very special thank you to Beth at Design A-Peele for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award.
Be sure to visit her oh-so-cute blog!
Part of this award is to list things about you others may not know. One of my original 8 things I should have put is that I am VERY indecisive. The only time I am not is when it comes to clients homes (another thing I take as a sign that I am doing what I supposed to be doing). Everything else I could debate in my head all day. Therefore it is impossible for me to narrow down all the blogs I would love to pass this along to. However, I love reading interesting things about fellow bloggers so if you are reading this and would like to participate by posting 8 things about yourself I would love to know more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive