Friday, October 30, 2009

A Noteable Week

Two things happened this week that I forgot to mention. Yesterday was one year since I started this blog!Image HERE
I would have never thought a year ago that I would get so much in return for starting a blog. It was started as a diary of all the things I loved. Then someone actually made a comment, on my blog, and I clearly remember jumping up and down. A year later I have met so many wonderful people that I would have never known otherwise, it is amazing. Every new person I come across and every single comment or e-mail to this day makes me feel this happy....
(That is actually me, my love of sweets started early)

So thank you to every single person who has ever read H&H, ever left comment, ever become one of my wonderful clients and most importantly became a friend. Writing a blog every day can be the biggest pain in the ..... but you all make it so worthwhile! There really aren't enough words to express my gratitude.

Also this week, a couple of years ago, I started my own business. Time flies and I have learned SO much. That is a whole other post which I do plan on writing about soon.

Have a great weekend!

Marianne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive