Tuesday, December 22, 2009

pimp the coolness of my favorite and my best

gwd is not much of blog, with very few followers & a ton of lurkers. so asking u 2 vote 4 something gwd endorses or like is like spitting in the wind. still if the 55 hard earned gwd followers will please go to atardment (apartment) therapy & vote for jenny who writes the rockin' blog my favorite & my best, gwd just might delete some very scary comments u all have left (& u know who u r). gwd will be checking 2 see if u vote. gwd is also nominated for this geeky homie thing but does not expect one vote. so give the votes 2 jenny who really wants 2 kick ass.
gwd gives her 55 followers votes to jenny.



from Jenny at My Favorite and My Best:

ok, so yes. some very awesome people have nominated MFAMB for apartment therapy's homie awards. not sure who did it first...kate maybe?? of domestikatedlife? either way i am honored and humbled. if u think i have a great blog go vote for it mf'ers!
vote here. just know that if you don't someone gross and stupid and boring as piss will probably win. and you will have to live with that forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive