Sunday, December 27, 2009

Quiet Time- You Can't Always Get What You Want But......

"You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes you just might find
You get what you need"- Rolling StonesWhat does a song by the Rolling Stones have to do with God? Well, that song popped in my mind when I read this in an e-mail:

God only gives three answers to prayer:
1. Yes!
2. Not Yet.

3. I Have Something Better In Mind.

I find that usually I get the second or third answer. While I do get impatient, looking back on the path that my life has taken so far I can clearly see God's plan at work. I need to be reminded of this more than I care to admit. It is easy to get frustrated sometimes when God's plan doesn't seem in sync with yours, but hold on to your faith and trust in what God has planned for you.

Image HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive