Monday, October 12, 2009

I have been lucky enough to receive some blog awards and I wanted to say thank you! First the lovely Katie @ Re:Fresh Design Studio and Sarah @ Real Estate Style gave me the Honest Scrap award. For this award you are supposed to tell 10 Honest Things about yourself so here goes:
1. I am horrible at math and believe (although I have never been formally diagnosed) that I am slightly dyslexic with numbers.2. I grew up in Nashville, currently live in Birmingham but I have also lived in New York, Destin, Vail, Memphis and Oxford (Mississippi).

3. I can't stand scary movies. I will not see a scary movie, absolutely refuse. As a kid Gremlins scared me for years.

4. I love talk radio, usually ESPN. I don't know why, I just like to hear people talk when I am driving around and sports radio is generally universally appealing.5. I am very handy, I could be Bob Vila. When it comes to fixing things I am your girl. I love tools and I am particularly good at installing curtains.
6. I despise being cold and I usually am unless it is 90 degrees or above. I dream about having multiple fireplaces that would constantly be burning.
7. I do not like bugs and I am scared of spiders. Even fake spiders give me the heebie-jeebies.8. I have been known to sleep walk and I talk in my sleep on a regular basis.

9. I am addicted to Mexican food especially queso-can't get enough.

10. Some might classify me as forgetful. Names, places, events all seem to slip my mind. (The only exception to this is design related things like fabric, pictures, pieces, etc. I can remember those forever.) I have to keep lists and stay very organized.Thank you ladies for this award, I am so honored! I would also like to thank Kelly @ Fabulous K for the One Lovely Blog award. I really appreciate you thinking of me!!!!
You are supposed to pass these awards along and I would like to pass these along to everyone reading. I am way behind on my blog reading lately and it would take me forever to pick just a few blogs (I can be indecisive too). I love reading all the "10 things" about people so please do share!

***I am 95% sure I am forgetting an award from another blogger and I am sooooo sorry. Please let me know, see #10 for my excuse! It is not that I am not thankful please do mistake my forgetfulness for indifference!

***Number jars Pottery Barn, all other images Country Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive