Friday, October 16, 2009

Thank You For Being A Friend....

The theme from Golden Girls is going through my head right now....You know those weeks when everything is crazy and you are working until midnight every night but it is okay because this is not any ordinary week- in a matter of hours you will be surrounded by some your friends and not just any friends, but your old, dear friends, the ones who make you laugh until you cry and feel like home to you? (whew, talk about a run on sentence)

Well I will be spending this weekend with some of my favorite people and in honor of that I thought we should look back at some old (mutual) friends, what do you think?

Hello ottoman that should be mine...
This home will forever be on of my favorites and I can't pinpoint exactly why....

Is that a painted tree behind that photo gallery? This may be my new/old favorite...again...
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

And just in case you need your own GG fix....



All images HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive