Friday, October 2, 2009

What's In A Picture- One Of My Favorite Kitchens

Hello kitchen I have LOVED for a while now. This picture would be so easy to fly by but there are so many beautiful things to study.Where to start?
*The Floors
*The lights- pendant and over the table
*Double honed granite islands, I have no words
*The chairs around my dream table
*The goat art, love love love
*The large bench overflowing with pillows

Oops....I couldn't stop at one. Another view of the kitchen...
* I will take the hood and super cute striped roman shades....okay and the range, the hardware...Well let's just be honest at this point I will take any kitchen upgrade there is, especially storage space!

Pictures House Beautiful

PS- If you think the pairs stopped at the islands be sure to read the interview. 2 dishwashers? I will keep dreaming right through the weekend! I hope your weekend is wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive