Monday, April 12, 2010

Long Distance Before & After

When a very sweet reader e-mailed me asking if I did online consultations I was glad to help. We are not finished yet but I thought I would share a peek at what we have started. She wanted help sprucing up the entry of their apartment. This is what it looked like...And here it is now.....
Oh those rugs, I just can't get enough...
The next step will be painting the long wall and working on the den (not shown). Also, just the other day she found this bar cart for a great deal and it is perfect for when they entertain. Now we just have to decide what to paint it or how we want to style it....
Stay tuned for more updates! Carly, I have loved seeing this come together across the country!

For more information on online consultations please feel free to e-mail me: mstronginteriors@aol.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive