Sunday, May 30, 2010

Quiet Time

For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:5

I know there a lot of people out there who are sick or are taking care of sick loved ones. Sometimes I don't know which one is worse. If you don't mind please say a prayer for my Mom as she continues to care for my Grandmother. It is a very special thing to be able to take care of a dying/sick a parent, but heart breaking and relentlessly tiring at the same time. I know several of you reading this know what that is like.
Also, I would just like to say thank you for all the comments and e-mails to last weeks Quiet
Time. Your comments mean more to me than I could ever express. While praying about
what the Lord is asking from me a song a popped into my head. I thought I would share the
lyrics:

Here I Am Lord

I, the Lord of sea and sky
I have heard my people cry
All who dwell in dark and sin
My hand will save.

I who made the stars and night
I will make the darkness bright
Who will bear my light to them
Whom shall I send?

Here I am Lord
Is it I Lord?
I have heard you calling in the night
I will go Lord
If you lead me
I will hold your people in my heart.

I the Lord of snow and rain
I have borne my people's pain
I have wept for love of them
They turn away.

I will break their hearts of stone
Fill their hearts with love alone
I will speak my word to them
Whom shall I send?

Here I am Lord
Is it I Lord?
I have heard you calling in the night
I will go Lord
If you lead me
I will hold your people in my heart.



Image HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive