Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter List

Just some things I would not mind finding in my basket...This skirt from Lulu's...
This watch...
Technically this is a men's fragrance but I put it on the other day at Saks and LOVED it...
I know, you have seen this everywhere in the blog world, but who doesn't love Bobby McAlpine?
The very sweet Lizzie left me a message to check out the yellow and gray bins at Michael's, especially the gray and white stripe pencils.....then later followed up with an e-mail alerting me to a picture on High Heeled Foot in the Door...Thank you Lizzie, you know me so well!
These, I am not sure if I would wear the first one but I like to think I would...


From West Elm...
And since it is time for the toes to come out...
What would like to find in your basket?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive