Friday, March 19, 2010

Just To Clarify...

First thank you for all the sweet comments and numerous e-mails today, the kindness in the blog world never ceases to amaze me. Thank you, thank you! I just had to clarify 2 things:

1. The rude person was definitely not a client, I am so blessed with wonderful clients and I had several questions about that and I wanted to clear that up. It was just an arrogant person with bad timing.
2. The light fixture is from Stray Dog Designs but they are not the company I am irked with. In fact, the light was late because it was made in Haiti and with the earthquake they had to find other ways to produce it. I have had a few designers ask me and I don't want anyone thinking Stray Dog was the problem, they are great to work with.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive